Comes with a 30-day warranty. Refurbished like new.
• Pixel-based display---A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
• Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
• "Menu" key---This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
– The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
– The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
– The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
• "Hold" key---This lighted key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
• A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
• The handset is hearing-aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
• A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
• XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
• Support of a single line or directory number
• Calling name and number display
• Call waiting
• Call forward
• Call transfer
• Support of Extension Mobility
• Three-way calling (conference)
• On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
• Call hold
• Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
• "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
• Four speed dials configurable at the Cisco Unified CallManager